Awesome. I like the last most pilot like costume. Each character will have a gun and a sword. Blackbeard is said to have carried a row of pistols. That might be cool.
maybe 2 guns chris-crossed on his belt in the front and a big sword on his back. As for the bread, nothing says bad guy like a long "fu-man-chu"style mustache and goatee.... maybe an eye patch too.
Awesome. I like the last most pilot like costume. Each character will have a gun and a sword. Blackbeard is said to have carried a row of pistols. That might be cool.
ReplyDeleteWe gotta make him a bit more pirate like. Maybe a slightly longer beard and wilder eyebrows.
ReplyDeletemaybe 2 guns chris-crossed on his belt in the front and a big sword on his back. As for the bread, nothing says bad guy like a long "fu-man-chu"style mustache and goatee.... maybe an eye patch too.
ReplyDeleteby eye patch, I actually mean some cool mechanical steam-punk eye.
ReplyDeletesweet!
ReplyDelete