I like the ones with the sight, will this sight have an actual use in the game when people are playing? On the other hand, I recall Leo and Alberto talking about designing some mechanisms to conceal the props on Little Dynamo's hull when not needed, have you discussed this with them? it would be nice to see the selected block out integrated on the ship's hull :)
Well, the 2 guns on the main deck of the Dynamo can't be concealed, since the players have to be able to operate them... it's part of the way the "game play" is set up.
The other ships they can be hidden since the players will never see them. Personally, I like the idea of the cannons having a sight of some sort, just not sure if it's going to fly with the USC guys.
I like the ones with the sight, will this sight have an actual use in the game when people are playing? On the other hand, I recall Leo and Alberto talking about designing some mechanisms to conceal the props on Little Dynamo's hull when not needed, have you discussed this with them? it would be nice to see the selected block out integrated on the ship's hull :)
ReplyDeleteWell, the 2 guns on the main deck of the Dynamo can't be concealed, since the players have to be able to operate them... it's part of the way the "game play" is set up.
ReplyDeleteThe other ships they can be hidden since the players will never see them. Personally, I like the idea of the cannons having a sight of some sort, just not sure if it's going to fly with the USC guys.