Great stuff, Skot. Allow me to create some thumbs for the Tezerian Alliance ship this week, then I could develop them a little more and finally we could integrate the whole thing
Hi Skot, are you still going to work in this concept? If you are, let me pass you out a .psd with rough Tezarian alliance so you may integrate them in your environment design...
Great stuff, Skot. Allow me to create some thumbs for the Tezerian Alliance ship this week, then I could develop them a little more and finally we could integrate the whole thing
ReplyDeleteThanks Sergio, once you get some designs for the Tezerian ships I'll switch them out.
ReplyDeleteHi Skot, are you still going to work in this concept? If you are, let me pass you out a .psd with rough Tezarian alliance so you may integrate them in your environment design...
Deleteok, send me them in an e-mail. moneyk0se7en@gmail.com
Delete