In my personal opinion, I like C's design the most, it seems to have the right bulk size for the character/race and the energy wings idea is pretty cool. At the same time though, the feathers of A and B would match your headdress plumes. Nice ideas!
I like A and C a lot, A because it's compact and totally coherent with the NPC tattoos, makeup, clothing design; but I guess C is far better because it looks more threatening, yet matching the style of the characters.
nice! I agree with Jonathan. regarding pseudo-functionality, designs C and E would probably be most suitable for the silhouettes of OOI characters since they're rather sleek. The idea of the jetpack being able to fold up into a compact package is pretty cool.
In my personal opinion, I like C's design the most, it seems to have the right bulk size for the character/race and the energy wings idea is pretty cool. At the same time though, the feathers of A and B would match your headdress plumes. Nice ideas!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI can always change the solar energy wing to feathers.
Holy. They're all super super cool. I like B and C the best!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI like A and C a lot, A because it's compact and totally coherent with the NPC tattoos, makeup, clothing design; but I guess C is far better because it looks more threatening, yet matching the style of the characters.
ReplyDeletenice! I agree with Jonathan. regarding pseudo-functionality, designs C and E would probably be most suitable for the silhouettes of OOI characters since they're rather sleek. The idea of the jetpack being able to fold up into a compact package is pretty cool.
ReplyDelete